Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I LOVE SOUTHERN WEDDINGS

Hey ya'll!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Mine started off with a very exciting event for me ... A Yard Sale!  But not just any yard sale ... a SOUTHERN WEDDINGS yard sale!!! This is my FAVORITE Magazine & Blog EVER!!! Based out of Chapel Hill, NC these wonderful ladies thought it would be a great idea to host a yard sale while they were in the process of moving offices with all proceeds benefiting tornado victims & stop hunger now.  Needless to say I was super excited for Friday and picked up a few goodies myself!

My V2 & V3 Copy of SW Mag ... I placed a bid on V1, hope I won!


My goodies! 2 super cute cake stands & a set of pretty martini glasses with Cheerwine, copy of V2 and a yummy cupcake (not pictured) with a festive flag on top!
Close up of the cupcake decor!


Myself, Close friend & the ladies of SW Mag! (L-R) Lara, Me, Whitney, KaLeah & Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment