Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Celebration

This weekend I was blessed with the opportunity to honor my father all weekend long!  After traveling to Maryland from North Carolina my family joined my father in an event his fraternity held on Saturday night.  We got all dressed up in our after 5 best and celebrated the mission of the mighty men of Omega Psi Phi in style.

Then Sunday after presenting daddy with a few new fun colored shirts & tie combos it was off to church with my aunt & uncle followed by a yummy father's day brunch.  My other aunt, uncle & family joined us and we enjoyed the day surrounded by family.  Our sweet father's menu was expertly put together by the host family and included a smorgasbord of goodies; Smoked Salmon Frittata, Confetti Egg Bake, Uncle Rob's famous pancakes, Grits, Turkey Bacon, Roasted Red Potatoes, Salmon Fillet, Baked Chicken, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Sweet Tea & Champagne Punch.

It was a wonderful weekend for me spending time with an amazing family.  Leave a comment and tell me about your Father's Day Festivities!


Daddy posing in his purple suit with matching purple & gold tie after the Cabaret



Me, Daddy & My Sister after Church on Father's Day



No comments:

Post a Comment