Thursday, April 28, 2011

You Won't Be Single for Long Vodka Cream Pasta

Ever taste something and it just unexpectedly blows your taste buds away?  Well this dish did that to me!  I wanted to try a new pasta dish, but have always been a little nervous about cooking with alcohol.  One day I just got my nerve up and decided I would give it a try!  As a HUGE Rachael Ray fan I trusted that her recipe would bring me success! Knowing that Rach wouldn't let me down, I cooked a very tasty dinner appropriately named "You Won't Be Single for Long" ... whether your in a relationship and want to make a special meal or trying to impress that special someone, this recipe found here, will help you catch 'em ... hook, line and sinker!  For an extra zing top with Parmesan Cheese! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment