Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bathroom Decor

I know, I know, it is taking me forever is seems to completely finish our guest bathroom!  Before I posted pictures of the final space, I wanted to find one more good accessory to make the space pop.  One rainy evening I searched a few of my favorite stores and snapped pictures of accessories I thought might look good on the counter top.  The first three pictures are photo's I snapped of the space to keep me on track with color scheme, patterns and artwork that would be cohabiting in the bathroom.  My goal is use bold patterns but keep a cohesive look.  Which piece do you think would look best in the bathroom?

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo - Target

Personal Photo

Personal Photo - Target
Personal Photo - Target

Personal Photo - Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment