Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DIY Wall Art

Earlier this month I shared some DIY Art Inspiration in hopes of finally completing our guest bathroom that I pained way back in February.  The good news, I'm finally putting the final touches on the space and am pretty happy with the end result of my DIY Art.

I must say this was definitely a case of trial an error.  The first idea I had, involving just the painted frames and words attached with fishing line, was an epic fail.  I wanted to give the words the illusion of floating on the wall itself, but the fishing line just got tangled.

After browsing our local fabric store for Black & White Striped Fabric, I stumbled on canvas like Gray and White striped fabric in the scrap bin.  For $2.50, I figured I could take a a little more trial and error!  Armed with my scissors, glue gun, fabric, frames and words, luckily this trial was a success!

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment