Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Indoor & Outdoor Holiday Decor

Today I'm excited to share two decor idea's with you, the best part is I made no purchases everything used I had on hand!

For the outside of our home, we used a combination of large silver & gold ornaments and red felt ribbon to add a little holiday cheer to our porch.  We hung icicle twinkle lights for a dash of added sparkle.

Personal Photo

Using a few red, gold and green ornaments, clear vases and left over garland from our Mantel Project I whipped up these beauties to adorn the entrance way at Khalif Event Center. We've all seen a combination of ornaments & vases used before, but this time I thought the garland might at a fun touch.


Personal Photo 

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment