Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Mantal Decor

Happy December Friends!  This is by far my favorite time of year and I can't wait to add a little sparkle and cheer to every inch of our new home.  Today I have a relatively easy, inexpensive festive project that took me about 30 minutes and a few supplies to make.

Everything except the garland came from Garden Ridge for about $20 total and the garland came from Dollar Tree for about, you guessed it, $1.  First I strung the garland through the candle holder, and then set my flowers where I thought would be best to secure them.  I wasn't satisfied with the thickness of the garland so before I cut and secured it I went back through the candle holder a second time.  Once that was finished I secured the flowers in place around the candle holder rungs.  Since everything I was working with has wire in it , a little twist tie action was all that was needed.  Once I was satisfied I set the candles in place and Voila! A beautiful mantle centerpiece, in our cause a beautiful "half-wall" centerpiece since we don't have a mantle!

Have you started decorating your home yet?

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment