Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Shower (Part 1) - Mini Bunting

July was a busy month for us, we had quite a few events.  One of which involved A LOT of crafting.  Over the next few weeks I'll share all of the crafting goodness it took to pull off a baby shower for a little boy themed around shades of blue & brown, bunting, pretty paper and yarn!

One of the major projects was the centerpiece.  It literally came to me in a dream, to which I jumped up and wrote down everything I could remember in the middle of the night so I wouldn't forget a single detail.


After sketching out the centerpiece (which I won't share)  I looked to the internet for some guidance on how to pull mini bunting off.  The Sweetest Occasion was the most help in terms of measurements.  Take a look below to see the steps and materials used to pull off this project.



Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo

Personal Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment