|Picture from Wreath Supplies|
16” Straw Wreath, FCASW12C5
2-¾” x 10-yds. Red Satin Ribbon, 104552526 (1 Spool)
Nicole™ Crafts Mesh & Mesh Ribbon:
21” x 10-yds. Red Mesh, 104538660 (1 Roll)
2-½” Green Mesh Ribbon, 104573327 (4-yds.)
4” Wood Candy Canes, WOD 5742 (5)
50-pk. Greening Pins, WIR 480
White Cloth-Covered Wire, 104455937
1” Foam Brush, LOW7551
½” Flat Paintbrush
White & Red Acrylic Paint
Assorted Holiday Berries
Hot Glue & Glue Gun
1. Pin end of satin ribbon to wreath. Wrap ribbon around wreath to cover straw. Secure ribbon
ends with greening pins.
2. Using mesh while on the roll, gather one width end & pin to ribbon-covered wreath.
Slide your hand down the roll of mesh 12”. At 12” bring mesh forward to the starting point
to create your first loop. Secure loop with greening pins. Carry mesh away from wreath
12” more & bring back to wreath for second loop. Secure with greening pins. Continue
in same manner until wreath is filled with mesh loops.
3. Make a multi-looped bow using green mesh ribbon. Secure bow with cloth-covered wire.
Wire bow to bottom of wreath.
4. Paint candy canes white using a foam brush. Let dry. Paint red stripes every ½” to candy
canes. Glue candy canes to wreath.
5. Embellish wreath with berries as shown. Use hot glue to secure berries.