Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Loft Room Inspiration

We are devoting 2014 to making our house a home.  Lately my favorite place to hang out has been our loft area.  The wood floors on our main floor make it too cold for me to enjoy my time downstairs this winter, so one Sunday evening I convinced my amazing husband to help me move our new sleeper sofa out of our upper level spare bedroom and a TV out of our lower level spare bedroom.  When we initially moved in I thought this area would be wasted space, I mean who would want to hang out in a random open space right?!?  But since we got the furniture situated, the loft has been my retreat.  The more time I spend in this room the more convinced I become that this can be a great additional living area.  Take a peek at my dream loft, a perfect balance between masculine and feminine.

From Overstock

From Joss & Main
From City Furniture
From Rugs USA
From SheFinds
From Etsy PHweld



No comments:

Post a Comment