Thursday, May 19, 2011

Honey Orange BBQ Chicken

Last Thursday I shared a side dish that I served at my Mother's Day dinner.  This Thursday I want to share an equally fabulous main dish that I served in addition to grilled Salmon.  One Saturday morning I happened to tune in to one of my favorite cooking shows, Down Home with the Neely's on the Food Network.  This ultra loving couple was making Honey Orange BBQ Chicken as a part of a meal they were preparing for a gathering with friends.  Now I am not one to like honey, but this dish looked so good I could not wait to try it out.  It fit in marvelously with my meal and everyone enjoyed it!  I hope that if you don't get a chance to try it this weekend you think about trying it Memorial Day weekend.  It would be a wonderful "official" start to the Summer season dish!  Have a great weekend!!!

Picture from Food Network Website

No comments:

Post a Comment